Sunday, September 28, 2008

How to get rid of acne scars

« ...This is a natural chief remedy. It helps to reduce swelling and eliminate clogged pores. Use a hot and cold towel for compressing. When hot towel touches the skin, pores open wider and cleansing can be done more thoroughly. Pores will minimize again when being washed with cold water or wet towel....
...Contrary to popular belief, adulthood does not guarantee acne free skin. Skin acne is also common among adults who have fluctuating hormones which activates the production of much oil and will eventually clog skin pores thus encouraging the growth of pimples and zits. This is the simplest explanation for hormonal acne....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Once I started really diving into acne education, I learned what works and what doesn't. It's amazing how many misconceptions about skin care are spread throughout the media. For instance, when my acne was bad, I attributed it to my oily skin. To combat this I would wash my face 3 or 4 times a day. As soon as my skin felt oily again, I would run to the bathroom and wash it with my foam cleanser - BIG MISTAKE!...»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: acne and early pregnancy, organic acne care products, vitamins and herbs for acne

No comments: