Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bad acne

« ...Most of these remedies also have citrus peel, silver and ginseng. There is also Pine Bark and Grape Seed extracts that have also been used. Seabuck, Thorn Oil, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera have also produced tremendous results. Over the counter and prescription creams vary in ingredients....
...I remember growing up dealing with acne. When I would have an outbreak I would always run into the girls I had a crush on. I am not kidding, I mean don't get me wrong it didn't happen every time but even if it happened one in a hundred times it felt like it....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...The easiest way of treating acne at home is o follow a proper diet. It is advised not to consume food with saturated fats, as these are not good for the skin complexion. Being aware of the food that you are allergic to is vital, so that you can avoid such food, as it might only increase the acne....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: can we reduce acne scars with chemical peels, how to remove unwanted acne, how do i get rid of acne

No comments: