Thursday, July 3, 2008

Products to help clear up acne scars and birth control for acne

There is no doubt as you know that the natural route to cure acne can take a little longer however that does not take away from its effectiveness. And there are always exceptions to this rule. Of course these exceptions can go both ways. Between you an I natural as far as I am concerned is always better and let me explain why.
So why is vegetable oil an acne causing food? Simple - it causes hormonal imbalance and leads to the worst type of acne breakouts - cysts. Yep, I was eating vegetable oil everyday without even realizing it, and it was causing the worst of my acne.
2. Zinc is a vitamin which plays a similar role to that of fish oil, although it is more powerful and is capable of defeating acne and other skin conditions even quicker.
eblipseelbeu.blogspot.com
tags: how to treat baby acne, acne pregnancy symptom, free trial proactive acne treatment

No comments: