Thursday, July 3, 2008

Evening primrose oil for acne and what takes the redness out of acne

Hum? Then I ran across an article by my favorite health advocate, Mike Adams of NaturalNews. He mentions in the article how a zinc deficiency may be a cause of acne. Maybe my feeble attempt at a new vegan lifestyle was leaving me a bit short in the zinc department? After reading up on the signs of zinc deficiency, I decided to pump up my intake of oysters and pumpkin seeds to see if it would help. Results? Enough of a difference in my skin to look deeper into zinc.
It is also unwise to use cleansers with alcohol as it could dry up your skin thus continuing the cycle of oil production in your face. After cleansing, toning will remove every last trace of make-up and dirt from your face. Toners make your pores look like they shrunk creating a finer tone. At this point your skin looks tighter. The final step is moisturizing. Make sure you apply a natural oil-free moisturizer to keep the skin supple and shine free.
How Can I Get Rid Of Acne? The Sure-Fire Way To Get 100% Acne Free Skin
marauoutripend.blogspot.com
tags: before and after pictures laser acne scar removal, acne products exposed, get rid of acne fast

No comments: