Sunday, November 2, 2008

How to get rid of acne fast and free

« ...I'm not a fan of acne products, I've used some good ones, but I found natural treatments helped my skin disease more effectively. I've bought my fair share of acne products though, some cheap and nasty ones, and some expensive ones. I'll tell you right now, you have to spend a lot of money for these top products that do help your skin, sure you can buy those cheap acne creams, but will they get rid of your acne? I very much doubt it. So if you want to get rid of your acne that bad, I think it's better to spend that extra bit of money for the top products....
...One of the biggest and probably the only curse of teenage are the bouts of acne that appear on the youthful skin of adolescents. Acne is a prolonged skin problem that induces inflammation in the oil-producing sebaceous glands. Acne can strike on any one or all areas like the face, neck, back or chest. It can surface anytime between the age of ten to thirteen and plague a teenager for the next five to ten years....»

«...One possible cause of acne is due to hormonal changes that occur due to the separation from the mother's womb. While not all babies will be affected by baby acne, some will. Other possible reasons include reaction to formula as well as post natal medications....»

marauoutripend.blogspot.com

tags:acne mark fading peel neutrogena,
can apple cider vinegar cause acne skin irritation,
acne adult treatment

No comments: