Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Signs hormonal acne

« ...Once I started really diving into acne education, I learned what works and what doesn't. It's amazing how many misconceptions about skin care are spread throughout the media. For instance, when my acne was bad, I attributed it to my oily skin. To combat this I would wash my face 3 or 4 times a day. As soon as my skin felt oily again, I would run to the bathroom and wash it with my foam cleanser - BIG MISTAKE!...
...Acne is a common inflammatory skin disease and It oc¬curs when the pores of the skin become clogged with oil, dead skin cells, and/or bacteria. However, there is an easy and natural way to eliminate acne by using home remedies....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...After the above has been done, the next sould be exfoliating. Use a scrub or facial mask and please, let the product do its work. Don't try to help the product as some people tend to in their zeal cause irritation during this process because they are rough while exfoliating. Just let the product do what it should do. Patience is the key. After exfoliating, you might use a toner to residual dead skin or and or excess cleanser. it is necessary again to use a toner made for your skin type....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: best acne remedies, asian with acne bad skin, treatment foe acne scar for black people

No comments: